Hi, Today I’ll introduce how to check office 365 services are provisoned or provisioing. When we assign new licenses to office 365, services related to license are provisioned, sometimes it takes time half an hour or 1 day, so if you can see status of provision of services related to office 365 licenses, it may help to check the current status and what services you can use or you can’t use.
If you use Get-MsolUser cmdlet, you can use then check services status.
PS C:\> (Get-MsolUser -UserPrincipalName email@example.com).Licenses.ServicesStatus
Above this Service status said , Exchange_S_STANDARD is PendingInput , it means if you start outlook under OWA, you can see below message “Error: You cannot open mailbox, it may the mailbox license was expired, so if you check how to get access authority of this mailbox, you ask your mail administrator” If it takes time , when you check service status, you can see most of services are success to open it.
I hope you can reference this link to check services status which you recently assigned. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/cloudpfe/2013/12/27/how-to-tell-which-office-365-services-have-been-provisioned/
Hi, Today I’ll introduce how to make office 2016 fille for office 365 deployment to share users as network drive. Recenltly as you know Microsoft introduced and changed to streaming install using click to run, but in this case it is beneficial to have enough bandwith I think, but on the network bandwith as company , it is not good solution. So as to distribute this tools for users, you have to make office 365 ProPlus , if you see documents, plesae move to here. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj839718.aspx
- You can download Office 2016 Deployment tool , if you execute it then it needs to select folder to extract setup.exe and configuration.xml
- You can make configuration configuration.xml referenced by configuration options for the office Deployment tool (Link), in my case updated below , I just want to make 32bit office 365 proplus for office 2016 with as language of Korea to see the status of installing with progress bar, completion screens, error messages, or other user interface are disabled. And the user does not see a Microsoft Software License Terms dialog box anymore , to define how office is updated after it’s installed. <Configuration>
<Add SourcePath=”s:\O365_2016\setup\” OfficeClientEdition=”32” >
<Language ID=”ko-kr” />
<Updates Enabled=”TRUE” UpdatePath=”s:\O365_2016\setup\” />
<Display Level=”Full” AcceptEULA=”TRUE” />
- Open Command Prompt as administrator mode, then move to that folder to download installer file using setup.exe /download configuration.xml , if you execute it, it download full installation file to that folder.
- When completes to download full package to install, you make batach file to execute with /configure option, it describes setup.exe mode on the inline image, I made batch file using setup.exe /configure configuration.xml , then I distributed to our network folder to users.
If you do go on Office 2016 Deployment Guides for Admins (Link), then read full of it, and you can make your own office 365 proplus
Hi, I recently have taken exam about 70-346 (Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements) then one MCP passed it , during taking exam I felt it’s so hard to answer questions, because office 365 product development is so fast to follow, so the exam which I took , it is also reflecting,
In case of me , “Plan and Implement Networking and Security in Office” is hard , suddenly I felt it’s good resource to take exam using “Office 365 for IT Pros”, I’m in progress to take another MCP as 70-347 (Enabling Office 365 Services), if I read all contents of this book, apprently it’s so helpful to take exam and understand office 365 more than now.
I’ve already purchased it, I’m reading Chapter4: Migrating to Office 365. I suggest you to read this book before taking exam for office 365 MCP to acquire MCSA for Office 365.
To create apps using Visual Studio 2015 Community, you need to make sure create sharepoint teamsite as developer site. We should make apps on developer site, then it need to deploy to app store. If you use not developer site but teamsite, on debugging , you can meet error as “Error occurred in deployment step “Install SharePoint-Add in’ : Sideloading of apps is not enabled on this site.”
Create new project on visual studio 2015 communtiy
- Open Visual Studio 2015 community as administrator
- You need to input “What SharePoint site do you want to use for debugging your add-in?” to sharepoint developer site, and also select “SharePoint-hosted”
- You need to select “SharePoint Online” on the Specify the target SharePoint version
See around project which you created.
You can see Default.aspx page , it have SharePoint Script as “sp.js” , jquery and app.js.
Let me explain those components.
SP.ClientContext object (sp.js) : Represents the context for objects and operations.ClientContext constructor initializes a new instance of the ClientContext object for the specified SharePoint site.
Let’s do it as easy example.
Create button on Default.aspx as Html Tag
Move to App.js then remove all scripts except ‘use strict’ on top of this script.
After you save all changes then you need to “Execute” Button on Visual Studio, you can see deployed apps on this sharepoint like below.
This post which I recently uploaded to this blog to study online sharepoint as client object model. Since now I’ll create and concentrate on online sharepoint development
This is a regular expression language – quick reference for PowerShell.
This is my ADFS Federation Page which I recently made , unfortunately I forgot service name and host name, it needs to check what they are.
Before I will make ADFS Web Proxy Server , I need to check my adfs environment values using powershell on my custom domain.
If I setup exchange server 2013 on VM on windows server 2012 R2 , it prompts error below , like Mailbox role: Transport service, so I will reference it this document, it explain needs to remove and reboot then remove ad users related to exchange on active directory, then rein stall it. I’ll try it whether resolve or not.